Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Review
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352/04 Review
When it comes to your oral health, no other toothbrush performs as the Philips HX9352/04 Sonicare Diamond Clean Toothbrush. This amazing toothbrush is highly effective as well as visually appealing infused with the sonic technology to deliver an unparalleled performance.
This rechargeable toothbrush with its diamond shaped bristles is clinically proven to remove 7 times more plaque and whiten teeth compared to the manual toothbrush. It has 5 cleaning modes to deliver optimum oral hygiene. The Philips HX9352/04 Sonicare Diamond Clean includes a perfect charging glass and a USB travel case for your convenience. What stands out is that this toothbrush will last 3 weeks after a 24 hour battery charge. Also, it may deliver up to 12 additional uses after the amber alert of low battery levels.
Key Features & Technologies
- The Philips HX9352/04 Sonicare Diamond Clean makes 31,000 brush strokes with every minute. It is powered by a lithium ion battery and a small motor that lies beneath the hyper fast head.
- The sonic technology patented by Philips enables it to power fluid far along the gum line and between teeth hindering periodontal or as other might call it the gum disease. Within few weeks you will have noticeably healthier gums. This technology ensures that people with braces, fillings, crowns and veneers can comfortably use.
- The brush gives a 5 mode option to choose from. You select the desired mode by pressing the button within 3 seconds when you power on the brush.
- It has a rechargeable battery that is capable of lasting up to 3 weeks on a single charge as well as up to 12 extra uses when it indicates low battery charge.
- The toothbrush is angled in a way that it ensures it cleans even the tough areas to reach with your conventional toothbrush.
- The AdaptiveClean brushhead can help to improve 2 times better teeth whitening within 7 days.
How It Works
Considerate Cleaning Mode
The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean has 5 cleaning modes to choose from. Clean, White, Polish, Gum Care, or Sensitive; these are the different modes that you get to select by using the button at the middle of the base which then you get to see the illumination display which becomes visible when the power is off.
- Clean: this is the whole mouth cleaning mode for two minutes.
- White: This mode removes surface stains while polishes and brightens front teeth making your teeth white.
- Polish: Polishes and brightens teeth giving a naturally beautiful smile.
- Gum Care: this mode gently stimulates and massages the gums in a perfect way boosting your overall oral health.
- Sensitive: This is that extra-gentle mode that is easy on the gum and sensitive teeth.
Smartimer and Quadpacer Simplify Brushing
For how long should your brush your teeth? The Diamond clean is equipped with 2 timers to keep you on track when you are brushing. The Smartimer gives you a 2 minute timeframe, the best recommended time by dentists. The Quadpacer on the other hand beeps after every 30 seconds to initiate another brushing quadrant in your mouth. Ideally, the toothbrush is supposed to brush your mouth in four quarters each of a 30 second interval amount to 2 minutes of complete mouth cleaning.
Excellent Charging options
When it comes to power, the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Black battery holds it charge for a remarkably long period of time, which is up to three weeks or so on a single charge. It comes with a unique glass that harbors the conduction technology which charges the toothbrush while it rests on the glass. You can as well use the glass for rinsing your mouth after brushing.
The toothbrush also has a battery indicator light that illuminates when the power is running low and signals need for recharge, but lasts up to 12 additional uses with this illumination of low battery on. A fully charged toothbrush will last 3 weeks or 42 uses on a single charge.
Better Brush Heads
It has 2 sizes of brush heads to choose from. There is the standard brush head that offers focused and detailed cleaning for the entire mouth. Secondly there is the mini brush head more so best for orthodontics patients or people with smaller mouths that the larger brush head would be uncomfortable.
The brush heads also have reminder bristles that slowly fade, giving you a visual cue when it is exhausted and needs replacement.
This brush brings oral hygiene to light, unlike any other electric toothbrush; it has the perfect finish a toothbrush could have. Its blends it elegant matte black ceramic with the LED controls which illuminates from the inside and fade off when the brush is not in use. This appealing appearance makes it best suitable for any modern bathroom. Its ceramic surface is less porous than plastic giving it a better grip and firm touch on the hand as well the matte finish tops it all and inhibits staining.
back to menu ↑
Accessories & Packages
- One Philips Sonicare handle,
- Two DiamondClean brush heads (standard),
- One charging glass,
- One USB charging travel case,
- One USB cable,
- One charger base,
- One USB wall plug
Pros & Cons
- 5 brushing modes suitable for any mouth type and even cater for sensitive gums.
- Portable USB travel case that enables you to carry the toothbrush whenever you are on the go.
- It has a “Low-battery” indicator that warns you whenever it is running low on battery charge.
- Has a long battery life span that lasts up to 3 weeks on a single charge.
- The price seems a quite expensive as compared to other brands of the electric toothbrush.
- The case only offers space for what was bought with, in case you add an extra head, you will lack space.
back to menu ↑
When it comes to electric toothbrushes, the Philips DiamondClean Black Sonic Electric Toothbrush takes the prize home. It is generally more than a toothbrush and comes with top notch accessories too.
From the designing to the shape and visual appeal, you will fall in love with this toothbrush. The grip on the hand when using it, as well as its matte finish will makes it easy to use. Well, the travel case with the built in charger is one of the freshest touches this toothbrush brings to life.
Overall, the brush is great and anyone willing to make the best bargain for the sonic technology electric toothbrush, then the Philips Diamond Clean Black Sonic Electric Toothbrush it must be!